Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Nurturing Learner-Centered Education


The CLCIR will host the second annual recognition ceremonies for faculty on June 7, 2006 with the theme "Nurturing Learner-Centered Education". It will be held at the CSB Auditorium, 1:00-2:30pm.

On this special occasion, our office will honor faculty members who have become our partners in promoting learner-centeredness through instruction, research and instructional technologies. Recognition will also be given to schools, centers, and offices that have rendered the most participation in CLCIR activities.

See you there!

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Caths Deen said...

Nice posting. I like the CLCIR logo. Care to explain the significance of the logo elements?

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger Caths Deen said...

Thanks for the explanation, Odie. Sorry but I cannot attend this year's event. I'm on my staggered service leave that week. I'm sending a representative to claim my award, though. Congratulations on a great concept.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home